Menu général

  • CMI is here to help you!

    Do you need help with social security registration? with your CAF file? any other questions? CMI is here to help you!


  • APS / When and how to apply ?

    You are currently in Master II  or Licence pro and are considering applying for an APS following your residence permit in order to be able to look for work? The CMI invites you to come and ask all your questions during its "special APS sessions".

  • Request to be welcomed by a mentor when arriving in Brest

    Only for foreign students and searchers studying or working for the first time in Brest at Université de Bretagne Occidentale, Telecom Bretagne, Brest Business School or ENIB.

Who are we ?

The CMI Brest is a service that enhances reception and orientation of students, PhD students and foreign researchers and supply contributes to the vitality of higher education in Brest metropolis.